Our students will have the best experiences and opportunities to Inspire their love of learning and Challenge them both academically and personally to Achieve their aspirational goals becoming successful members of the local and wider community.
- Inspires a love of learning by creating stimulating, thought-provoking and engaging opportunities for all students.
- Inspires staff to create exciting and challenging lessons which excites students and fosters a climate of independent and resilient learning.
- Inspires students to be self-motivated and ready to learn whatever the situation or circumstance.
- Creates a depth of learning where all students are stretched and challenged both academically and personally.
- Allows staff to have high expectations of all learners.
- Challenges all students to set high aspirational goals.
- Creates resilient learners who are not afraid of risk-taking and failures – we challenge them to reflect on these and learn from them in order to grow.
- Creates a culture of aspirational high achievement in both academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Creates responsible and respectful students who will be able to make a positive contribution to the local and global community.
- Allows everyone to experience success and prepares students to have the best possible opportunities and life chances.
- Raises progress and standards of attainment.
- Develops a clear path of progression over their time at Hylands School.