Children Mental Health Week – Monday 1st – 7th February 2021
Sign up and join ‘The Happy Confident Company’ for a week of challenges developed by parents and experts and designed to help the family communicate better and more freely. Your challenges should take no more than 10 minutes a day – unless of course, you choose to dig deeper…..
Mental Health Week
Time to Talk Day – 4th February 2021
A small conversation about mental health has the power to make a big difference!
Time to talk day is a campaign highlighting the opportunity and emphasising the importance of talking to each other about mental health. The day is an opportunity for you to focus on the power of small, because small conversations about mental health have the power to make a big difference!
The more conversations we have, the more myths we can bust and barriers we can break down – helping to end the isolation, shame and worthlessness that too many of us feel when experiencing a mental health problem.
For more information and resources go to www.time-to-change.org.uk/
As your children are spending increased amounts of time on-line during the current lockdown, I would like to remind you of these links to resources to support you with advice about helping to ensure that they are working safely online.
• Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
• Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
• Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
• Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
• Supporting Young People Online (Childnet)